Give your business expert support
Take advantage of our extensive experience in managing product quality in a range of applications. Learn from best practices and insights from customers and the industry.
Benefits of Shell FuelAdvisor include:
- Selecting the right fuel for the right application - so that your operations can run efficiently, disruptions can be minimised and costs reduced.
- Identifying areas in your operations such as fuel consumption and maintenance, where our premium products can deliver tangible benefits.
- Bringing leading technical know-how to help you to tackle product quality challenges and to increase equipment reliability and productivity.
- Using the right fuel in the right way - enabling you to comply with increasingly stringent emission regulations
Keep your fuel fit-for-purpose
A specialist fuel management and inspection service designed for customers with own fuel storage facilities.
Benefits of Shell FuelExpert include:
- Maintaining a clean working environment and addressing contamination in the fuel storage system – to help prevent fuel degradation, efficiency losses and downtime.
- On-site fuel and equipment audits – to help you make the most of high-quality premium fuels, monitoring and demonstrating their benefits.
- Regular monitoring and diagnostic testing of fuel and tanks, coupled with draining and cleaning of fuel storage areas – especially suitable to inhibit microbial contamination and support use fuels with high-bio components.
- Staff training and advice to help you anticipate, prevent and tackle fuel quality problems with less impact on your bottom line.
- With growing health, safety, security and environment (HSSE) requirements, a top-quality fuel management system can help your production site and facilities operate to industry-leading standards.